Wednesday 29 July 2009

The long wait


Just a brief update on where I am with my RAF application.

My official dates for training have come through and I'm not off to Halton until Feb 17th. Bit of a long wait but I'm told this is due to a sudden influx of recruits so there's not alot that can be done except to wait for it now.

For the next 6 months my plan is to find temporary work so that I'm not bored and obviously to keep my fitness up. The plus side of the wait being that I can play ice hockey for a while longer.

I have my Pre Recruit Training Course on the 3rd and 4th of December so I will make sure I post a blog covering my 2 days at Halton.

Between now and then I'm not sure if I'll have much to blog so all my readers shall have to bear with me. May do a questions and answers blog if the interest is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment